WE ARE 100% PROFESSIONAL
with 18 years of experience in Astronomy Education
WE ARE DETERMINED TO OFFER ONLY THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF PROFESSIONAL ASTRONOMY SHOWS & SERVICES TO UK SCHOOLS AND GROUPS
Dave our owner/presenter has delivered over 10,000 shows to over 300,000 people since we began.
With audiences from 10 to 1000 and ages toddler to pensioner.
Dave was also invited to do a lecture tour of the UAE, by its Government!
OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
We are the most flexible operator in the UK!
Terms of Service
We do not ask for a deposit, but do require payment within 7 days of the event, preferably on the day by cash, cheque Bank payment or Card (we take Visa and Mastercard).
Payment over 21 day late incurs a late payment fee of 5% above BoE base rate, after 40 day this increases to 10% of BoE base rate.
Cancellation within 24 hrs of the scheduled date requires full payment minus any mileage charge
Cancellation within 48 hrs requires a 50% fee (as above)
Cancelation within 5 working days requires a 25% fee (as above)
2. Use License
ALL material on this website and presented at your venue is copyrighted and cannot be recorded, used or distributed without permission of Dave Buttery/Auriga Astronomy.
Do NOT modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any images or videos on the Astrononomyshows4schools website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
Any such activities may result in legal action by Auriga Astronomy/Dave Buttery
Auriga Astronomy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Auriga Astronomy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Auriga Astronomy may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.